- Always place your baby to sleep on his / her back on a firm mattress that fits an approved crib.
- Remove all soft bedding, toys and pillows from your baby’s sleep area. This includes all Baby Sitter® cushions, accessories, and covers.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using wearable blankets instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Give your baby lots of supervised tummy time to strengthen your baby’s arms, neck and shoulder muscles.
Hint: Use a Baby Sitter Cushion
- Never allow baby to sleep on a Baby Sitter® Cushion